Springfield Community Center, Inc.
- August 2018 we had our first fundraiser with a tour of the Black business area downtown.
- We had a video of the 1950 parade and the Bus Boycott to show visitors who came to the library and Friendship Baptist Church.
- It all culminated with a cake raffle and Dinner.
There are many ways you can help our cause
- Angela Harrington Rice gave an exclusive booksiging and donated a portion of the book sale to save the log cabin school.
- Shopping on Amazon Smile and PayPal giving funds. It is easy, just select this charity, Springfield Community Center. when you make your purchases.
- You can donate your birthday as a fundraisers on Facebook.
- Remember your donations are tax deductible.
Volunteers are needed each year for our Annual Fundraisers
I want to give a special thanks to the Commissioner for supplying the building for the cake raffle, Rev. Wright and Smith for letting us use the church, Taliaferro County Library for use of their building and Television. Rev. Angela Rice for writing such an awesome book, my terrific writing staff, Chairwoman, Merolyn McGadney and Linda Franklin and all the board members and volunteers and donors who made this event possible. I also want to thank Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation for selecting us for the Places in Perils 2019. We look forward to working with you. And, we want to thank you for your prayers and financial support. We could not accomplish much without you. I pray our Heavenly Father continues to bless you and your family. Love
*******Membership information coming soon*******